Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Pictures of your parents....part 2

A while back I posted some of my favorite photos of my parents in the good old days when they were young and restless...I've always been interested in old photos and curious as to what was going on when the photo was taken. I have asked some friends to participate in this post and a few of them contributed some of their favorite gems!, so below you will find some incredible old photos from the 50's, 60's, 70's, and the 80's along with a small description. Enjoy!


 Here are a few from my friend Paul, Grandpa Alfred looks like a movie star and quite the heartbreaker!
Grandpa Alfred with Chevy
Grandpa Alfred

Grandpa Alfred and 2 fish

Grandpa Alfred fishing
My Great Uncle Frank.. the cowboy.  
Great Uncle Frank (the cowboy) sure is stylin' in those cuffed britches, seems like the kind of man I would save a dance for =)!!!!!!!!!!



This bad ass Mawmaw belongs to my friend Jessica.... I would not wanna mess around with her!
"My Grandma was a badass"




Here is a great one from my friend Chelsea...
Say Hello to the Mr. and Mrs. Coleman in roughly '74 or '75 in England.  
  Simply stunning!!! I bet they had a blast that night, out and about on the town lookin' fly! thanks Chels!




Here is another good one, this is Franki's dad....looks like someone may have gotten himself into a wee bit of trouble...
Here is an awesome old pic from the early 70's where my dad came home after he wrecked my mom's new Chevy Impala. I love the look on his face, it's like: "Yeah, I did that, but I know you still love me."  




WOW.....here we have a good one of Janessa's brave Daddy..
Here is one of my dad in Vietnam.  
Another amazing one from Janessa...





Here is a good one of Susan's happy Ma and Pa
<3
 


A lovely pic of Lisa's Beautiful Mom in the 80's
There are two things I remember about my mother's style during my childhood. One of them is this haircut, the other is leather...lots and lots of leather.   


All I have to say is RED LEATHER PANTS! look at her on fire! rockin' that red leather with a sweet red lip. =)





 Then there is my all time favorite pic of my Daddy....
xoxoxo


 Hope y'all enjoyed looking at these awesome photos!! I will be doing this again soon, if you are interested in participating, dig up some of those good old photos of your family and email them to Stonesxbones@gmail.com along with a small description, make sure the photo is pretty clear! I would love to post them!!! and thank you to all my friends who shared these photos.

                                                             XOXO, -Boots.

1 comment:

  1. This is really cool! I love every picture! Such a clever and creative idea:) Check out my blog and let me know what you think of my new post:) xx

    ReplyDelete